Apr 15, 2015

Demo


My first art demo went really well. I had a great crowd and received some encouraging feedback. It was really fun to share something I love with other creative people. I am looking forward to the hands on class this Sunday and will be looking for new opportunities to teach.



These are photos or the book I made during the demo. I had a very funny moment when I first started to paint. I was completely in instruction mode and I could not access the part of my brain that paints. It felt like showing up at a canvas and putting the brush down to make your first stroke and realizing you are holding a stick with no bristles. It was totally disorienting. I just pretended to paint like normal and the audience was super understanding but it felt really weird.


There is still room in the class this Sunday!


No comments: