Nov 27, 2010

Magnificence


 I do not enter any magnificence only the cadence of rain and the darkness of the gull.




She dove from the power line straight to the ground again and again while the geese flew south.


I have entered the land of I-have-no-idea-what-I-am-doing. It is terrifying, will I ever make another piece of art I can call good again? It is also lovely...forging into the unknown for the stories my heart wants to tell, letting go of the need to make sense and create something that demonstrates my ability to be artistically professional. I have often visited the places I want to go with art, but now I want to live there and stop trying to keep one foot in the realm of acceptable.

1 comment:

Dale said...

love " I do not enter any magnificence only the cadence of rain and the darkness of the gull." So haunting even without the image.